"Saving lives through simulation technology"
- To develop curricula, instructional materials and testing instruments for medical education and the training of medical, nursing and physician assistant students, practicing physicians, physician assistants, nurses, paramedics and other allied health professionals.
- To serve as a laboratory for research and development in the application of advanced technology to healthcare education.
- To serve as a resource for these materials and programs for other medical centers in Florida, the United States and throughout the world.
- Feldman Division of Multiprofessional Health Education
- Cardiology Training Program
- Joan K. Stout Nurses Training Program
- Division of Research and Technology
- Harvey, The Cardiopulmonary Patient Simulator
- The UMedic Multimedia Curriculum
- Outcomes Research Studies
- Division of Prehospital and Emergency Healthcare