Located on the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital Medical Campus just northwest of downtown Miami, the Gordon Center for Research in Medical Education has full facilities for simulation and computer software design and production.
Technical and financial support for our activities has been provided over the years by the National Aeronautic and Space Administration (N.A.S.A.), the National Institutes of Health (N.I.H.), the State of Florida and by the private sector, including major industries, corporations, foundations and volunteer organizations. The facility includes the:
- Feldman Division of Multiprofessional Health Education
- Cardiology Training Program
- Joan K. Stout Nurses Training Program
- Division of Research and Technology
- Division of Prehospital and Emergency Healthcare