Comments by Learners
Hundreds of students have reviewed ESSENTIAL ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHY I, II and III and completed a questionnaire about their features.
95% of learners rated the following features highly:
- Meets specified learning outcomes at the right level
- The program motivates you and maintains your interest level
- Self-assessment sections with appropriate feedback
- Instructions, visual presentations and navigation within the program are clear and effective
- Meets individual needs for learning ECG interpretation
"Clear descriptions of each ECG component and how to interpret and read."
"The programs are interesting and streamlined with clear illustrations and diagrams."
"Methodical and practical with interactive questions throughout."
"User-friendly program navigation lets me rewind and jump to different sections."
"The explanation following the 'check your answer' portion was most helpful."
"The animations are outstanding and very helpful."